- These terms and conditions relate to your use of this website (Website) and the services (Service(s)) we offer on it.
- By using the Website and the Service(s) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Professional Career Service
Career History Information
By engaging with our career services we will collect information that relates to but is not limited to, your career history, education, skills and experience, certificates, professional memberships, hobbies, interests, references, address, phone number, date of birth and other career-related topics.
Such information may be collected via, but not limited to, your resume, cover letter, email correspondence, phone conversations and online profiles.
We accept payments for our services via PayPal and Australian bank transfers. We do not accept liability for any problems incurred with respect to the use of third part transaction for our fees and services.
Our career services have been designed to assist you in having a greater chance at obtaining interviews and career success. Exercise your Career does not guarantee you will be offered an interview or a job. We will do our very best to ensure you are successful in your career endevaours however do not guarantee you will be successful by using our services.
Exercise your Career is committed to the protection of our users’ personal information (PI). Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify you.
Collection and use of Personal Information
When you access our website (By visiting our website) the PI we collect will vary depending on whether you are
- visiting and browsing our site
- registering as a user/member of our site
Visitors and browsers who access our site will remain unidentified, however our server electronically collects anonymous information about our visitors and browsers, including collecting statistics about the pages they visit.
We will not use your PI for any purpose that is not related to the services we supply to you (or you supply to us).
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and organisations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Accuracy and Security of Personal Information Collected
- Exercise you Career takes reasonable measures to ensure that data supplied to us is maintained accurately, securely and that records are kept up to date.
- Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment and any PI sent to us is sent at your own risk. Exercise your Career does not accept responsibility for the unauthorised access of PI held by us, as far as permissible under law.
Exercise you Career will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury caused by or related to the use of information contained on this site.
Changes to Website and Services
You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Website or Service(s) and you agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for such variation, modification or discontinuance.